We highlighted the environment in this month’s social posts. April 22 was Earth Day, and we are proud to be the first ride service to launch a global carbon offset program. We also put together a list of 8 tips to travel more environmentally friendly.
- We were awarded three German Stevie Awards on Friday night! Blacklane received awards for Best Transportation Company of the Year, Best Technology Innovation of the Year and Best Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year.
- We have two new airline mileage partnerships: Finnair and Thai Airways. Both give you two points/miles for every U.S. dollar, euro or British pound spent.
- Does your travel schedule keep you awake morning and night? If so, our advice on how musicians tour may help. We were more than happy to assist one of the world’s best musicians, Wyclef Jean, when winter weather struck the U.S.
- Our service continues to expand, with the latest city of Muscat, Oman. CEO and Co-founder Jens Wohltorf detailed our Middle East and North Africa expansion plans to Arabian Business while attending the Arabian Travel Market conference in Dubai.
- Jens shared with the BBC why Germany is among the world’s best countries for startups.
- He also sat down with Phocuswire to talk about the company’s evolution, working with other travel companies and the value of chauffeurs.
- ICYMI, our big April 1st announcement: Business Tuk-Tuks!
The votes are in: Introducing all-new Business Tuk-Tuks! We are always looking for ways to take our service to the next level. That’s why we’re excited to announce our new service class: Business Tuk-Tuks #blacklane #blacklanemoments #businessclass #travelmore #travelinstyle #travelchic #luxurytravel #traveltheglobe