LONDON – BUSINESS TRAVEL SHOW, STAND B502 – 22 February 2017 – Blacklane has integrated with Groundspan. Business travelers now gain new access to professional drivers across more than 50 countries, 250 cities and 500 airports worldwide. Blacklane follows a strict duty of care philosophy and only cooperates with commercially licensed and insured affiliates.
Groundspan is a ground transportation automation and management platform. Thousands of companies use its worldwide reservation system to manage employee transportation and reduce costs. A key benefit is its integration with many of the largest corporate travel booking engines, such as:
• Concur Travel.
• Sabre GetThere.
• Sabre Red.
• Travelport Smartpoint for Apollo and Galileo.
• Travelport Smartpoint for Worldspan.
“We want to make it as easy as possible for business travelers to book reliable transfers worldwide. Groundspan is the link between corporate travel tools and Blacklane’s quality service, fair rates and straightforward policies,” said Sascha Meskendahl, chief revenue officer of Blacklane.
“Business travelers desire more trusted providers in ground transportation,” said Tony Bonanno, president of Groundspan. “Groundspan bridges that gap for these travelers and the vendors they seek.”
Travelers and travel managers who use the Groundspan tools can now access Blacklane for their worldwide trips. Blacklane offers:
• Guaranteed, all-inclusive fixed rates. All taxes, tolls, fees, tips or surges are included in the rates and known in advance. Blacklane’s fares are a fraction of the cost of legacy limousine services.
• A fully integrated travel experience by adding airport transfers to flight and hotel reservations.
• Instant booking confirmations.
• Free driver waiting time: one hour at airport and train station pick-ups and 15 minutes at all other pickup locations.
• Customer-friendly policies, such as free cancellations until one hour before pick-up for transfers.
• Real-time flight tracking and automatic adjustment of pickup times according to the actual arrival times.
• Driver contact information sent over text and email one hour before pick-up.
• 24/7 multi-lingual customer service and real-time service control.
About Blacklane (blacklane.com)
Blacklane is the global professional driver service, covering the first and last miles of your journey. We provide peace of mind for passengers and drivers in more than 50 countries, 250 cities and 500 airports around the world. We guarantee high-quality rides at fair, fixed and all-inclusive rates. All drivers are commercially licensed and insured. Our state-of-the-art systems and a multi-lingual 24/7 Customer Service team coordinate tens of thousands of quality cars in real time. You can schedule rides on our website or mobile apps or via distribution and channel partners.
Blacklane Press Contact
Adam Parken, Director of Communications & Public Relations Office: +49 30 2016 3016 Mobile: +49 159 0414 6420 and +1 919 277 8551 email@example.com
Groundspan(SM) is an innovative ground transportation technology company focused on developing an ecosystem for booking and managing global ground transportation services which are an integral part of the corporate travel itinerary. GroundspanSM focuses on developing applications to easily book reservations for executive sedan, limousines, van, taxi and SUVs. Groundspan’sSM unique and proprietary ecosystem enables a corporate employee an efficient way to view, compare and book ground related services. GroundspanSM offers its ground travel management solutions through its relationships with major online travel booking portals, corporate travel departments and major travel agencies across all major GDS’s. Groundspan is a neutral global ground distribution system which provides corporations access to their contracted and non-contracted fulfillment providers. More information on GroundspanSM can be found at http://www.Groundspan.com. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.