BERLIN – 28 November 2018 – Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts is partnering with Blacklane to provide premium transportation to its Golden Circle members whenever they travel on the road. Blacklane’s highly personalized chauffeured service is available in more than 300 cities and to all Golden Circle members when they reserve a ride via the Blacklane app or website.
The partnership offers every Shangri-La Golden Circle member booking a ride through Blacklane one Golden Circle Award Point for every two U.S. dollars, British pounds or Euros spent. For the inaugural offer, members can enjoy a 10 percent discount on their first Blacklane ride and double Golden Circle Award Points for every materialised booking from now until February 28, 2019.
“Together with Blacklane, we are creating more value and a growing suite of benefits and lifestyle experiences for our Golden Circle members when they travel around the world,” said Wee Kee Ng, Shangri-La’s Vice President – Loyalty and Partner Marketing. “This partnership will enhance the overall travel experiences of our members. We are excited to be part of that journey with our guests worldwide.”
“Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts evokes peace of mind, attention to detail and high service. Blacklane stands for the same foundation before, during and after rides,” said Jens Wohltorf, CEO and co-founder of Blacklane. “Travelers choose Shangri-La and Blacklane for a familiar top-quality experience around the world.”
Blacklane serves more than 300 cities, including 100 in the Asia-Pacific region, and 60 countries. All Blacklane chauffeured rides give guests:
• All-inclusive rates guaranteed at the time of booking. Blacklane never adds taxes, tolls, fees, tips or surges to fixed fares.
• Full duty of care.
• Instant booking confirmations.
• Commercially licensed and insured English-speaking chauffeurs.
• Chauffeur meet-and-greet, including luggage assistance.
• Up to one hour of free chauffeur waiting time at airports and up to 15 minutes at all other locations, for transfers.
• Free changes and cancellations for transfers up to one hour before pickup.
• Real-time flight tracking and adjustment of pickup times according to actual arrival times.
• Free cancellations for transfers up to one hour before pickup.
• Chauffeur contact information sent over SMS and email one hour before pick-up.
• 24/7 multi-lingual customer service on the phone, email and social media.
About Blacklane (blacklane.com)
Blacklane is the premium mobility provider. We serve 60 countries and 300 cities with a global chauffeur service and 500 airports with airport concierge services and lounge access. We guarantee high quality at fair, fixed and all-inclusive rates. You can book Blacklane on our website or mobile apps or via distribution and channel partners.
About Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts
Hong Kong-based Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, one of the world’s premier hotel owners and operators, currently manages over 100 hotels globally in 76 destinations under the Shangri-La, Kerry, Hotel Jen and Traders brands. Prominently positioned in Asia, the group has established its hallmark of “hospitality from the heart” over four decades in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe, North America and the Indian Ocean. The group has a substantial development pipeline with upcoming projects in Australia, Bahrain, mainland China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia and Saudi Arabia. For more information, visit www.shangri-la.com.