Zurich Airport Transfer - Professional Service
Seamless airport travel
Travel on your terms
I'm more than
I'M YOUR ALTERNATIVE TO AIRPLANE MODE.
Reliable Zurich Airport shuttle
A Zurich airport transfer with Blacklane is the key to a seamless transition to your onward destination. Your professional chauffeur is experienced driving the city and is backed by a global team of travel logistics specialists. Whether you’re in town for leisure or business, Blacklane offers a level of reliability and excellence that you can depend upon. Contribute to Zurich’s green reputation by making use of our Electric Class vehicles. Experience the efficiency and comfort of a Jaguar I-PACE, Tesla Model S, Tesla Model X, or similar. Your personal driver will greet you at Baggage Claim, ready to help you with your belongings and onward to your waiting late-model vehicle. A Zurich Airport transfer with Blacklane offers a stark contrast to the crowds of the airport. You can travel the final leg of your journey in peace and privacy, giving you the opportunity to make a phone call, catch up on messages, or simply relax and unwind. We're even on hand for those traveling from Zurich to Munich.
Switzerland's busiest airport
As the ideal Zurich airport transfer, we are experienced with the airport itself. Zurich Airport is the largest in the country, processing almost thirty million passengers a year, and is home to two terminals.
- Terminal 1 is for flights leaving from Gate A and E, and has two floors serving as Arrivals and Check In 1. Mostly travelers from the Schengen area and domestic flights.
- Terminal 2 is the larger of the two, and serves Gate B and D. It has three floors which are divided by Arrivals, Check in 2 (Row 5) and Check In 2 (Row 1-4). Terminal 2 is mostly for international travelers outside of the Schengen area.
As a global financial hub, Zurich is used to attracting a huge array of financial and business figures, and as such Zurich Airport is home to an array (15) of outstanding lounges such as the aesthetic PrimeClass Lounge, giving you the chance to kill some downtime in peace and quiet. Other amenities feature luxury dining experiences, such as the Sablier Rooftop Restaurant and Bar, offering an unbeatable green view from the country’s largest rooftop terrace.
Zurich airport to your end destination
Transfers from Zurich Airport with Blacklane are surprisingly flexible. Whether you’re in town for business or for leisure, we can drop you off at an office, hotel or your front door. Your Zurich airport transfer can take you surprisingly far, too. Choose from a variety of vehicles that best fits your exact needs.
- Zurich Airport to Lucerne - The beautifully preserved Medieval town of Lucerne, sixty miles from Zurich, has long been a destination for tourists. If you’re traveling with family, choose our Business Van or SUV class, giving you plenty of room for luggage.
- Zurich Airport to Zurich HB - Zurich HB, or Zurich Hauptbahnhof, is the busiest train station in the country. If you need a quick and stress-free Zurich airport transfer to make an outbound train, Blacklane represents the reliable choice to get you there on time.
- Zurich Airport to city center - If you’re heading straight to Zurich’s financial district on some important business, First Class represents the epitome of premium travel. Experience the luxury of a Mercedes-Benz EQS, BMW 7 Series, Audi A8 or similar.
- Zurich Airport to your hotel - arrive at your place of rest relaxed and recharged, allowing you to focus on the more important aspects of your trip.