BERLIN – 24 May 2018 – Blacklane has integrated with SummitQwest’s ground transportation management solutions. This enables SummitQwest’s corporate clients to include Blacklane as one of its preferred suppliers and book Blacklane via their enterprise technology. Travel managers, executive assistants, travellers and others can choose Blacklane’s Business and First Class services in more than 250 cities and 50 countries around the world.
“Our clients select executive transportation companies of the highest standards and corporations request dependable and highly professional car providers to serve their travellers internationally,” said Jeff LaFave, Chief Executive Officer of SummitQwest. “Our clients are also interested in Blacklane’s global footprint to help meet these demands, and interfacing with our enterprise ground transportation solutions allows them to include Blacklane as a preferred supplier.”
SummitQwest’s booking tool, SummitLink®, is a real-time executive car and taxi reservation system for local national and international rides. Organisations partner with SummitQwest in North America, Europe and on a global basis.
For every Blacklane ride, bookers and travelers receive:
• All-inclusive rates guaranteed at the moment of booking. Corporate travel managers have cost certainty that no taxes, tolls, fees, tips or surges will increase the fixed fares.
• Instant booking confirmations emailed to travelers and bookers.
• Full duty of care.
• Driver meet-and-greet, including luggage assistance.
• English-speaking drivers.
• Premium vehicles from automakers such as Mercedes-Benz, Audi, BMW and Cadillac.
• Up to one hour of free driver waiting time at airports and train stations and up to 15 minutes at all other locations, for transfer service.
• Free changes and cancellations for transfers up to one hour before pickup.
• Real-time flight tracking and adjustment of pickup times according to actual arrival times.
• Driver contact information sent over SMS and email one hour before pick-up.
• 24/7 multi-lingual customer service.
• Carbon offsets, helping organizations’ corporate social responsibility and environmental programs.
“SummitQwest’s ground transportation solution serves corporate travel managers, bookers and travelers worldwide,” said Jens Wohltorf, CEO and co-founder of Blacklane. “Our high-quality service, premium vehicles and cost certainty give passengers the peace of mind they expect before, during and after their Blacklane rides.”
About Blacklane (blacklane.com) Blacklane is the global professional driver service, covering the first and last miles of your journey. We provide peace of mind for passengers and drivers in more than 50 countries, 250 cities and 500 airports around the world. We guarantee high-quality rides at fair, fixed and all-inclusive rates. All drivers are commercially licensed and insured. Our state-of-the-art systems and a multi-lingual 24/7 Customer Service team coordinate tens of thousands of quality cars in real time. You can schedule rides on our website or mobile apps or via distribution and channel partners.
Blacklane Press Contact Adam Parken, Director of Communications & Public Relations Office: +49 30 2016 3016 Mobile: +49 159 0414 6420 and +1 919 277 8551 email@example.com
About SummitQwest SummitQwest is a management consulting and technology services firm focusing on helping clients improve their ground transportation program. It has vast experience across multiple industries in ground transportation operations. SummitQwest affords its clients technology, people and process to manage, control, account, and communicate for all ground transportation activity locally, nationally and globally. For more information on SummitQwest please visit www.SummitQwest.com.